How to Organize Photos: Two Great Ways to Start
No doubt you’ve been thinking…for awhile…that it would feel fantastic to have your family’s photo memories organized, easy to access, easy to share with others and easy to turn into photo gifts. But, the very idea of starting the project seems daunting. Where do I begin? What’s the best way to organize my photos so I only have to do this once? Is there a simple way to decide what to keep? What technology should I use?
Now, you can get your arms around organizing your photos with a manageable, step-by-step guided process. The Photogifters are offering two options to get you started, both with the help of a trained and certified, professional photo organizer. See bios below.
You’ll learn simple steps to break the challenge down into manageable steps…which will help lift the feeling of being overwhelmed. And the experts will tell you: getting started is the hardest part. Once you do, you will be on your way towards having your valuable family photos organized and easy to find…quickly when you need them!
Here is how the Small Group Class works:
- Sign up here for a one hour Zoom session with a Certified Photo Manager, trained and experienced in helping people organize their photos. A Certified Photo Manager will be assigned to you.
- The class is designed to help overcome the barriers to getting started. It will provide proven photo organizing strategies…and a review of the tools and resources available to help you.
- Class size is limited, so you’ll be able to ask questions and get answers for your specific situation.
- And if you like, you can continue working with your Photo Manager after your session to help guide you to project completion.
Here is how the Private Consultation & Help Session works:
- Sign up here for a 1-on-1, hour-long Zoom session with a Certified Photo Manager, trained and experienced in helping people organize their photos.
- A Certified Photo Manager will be assigned to you.
- She will talk with you to understand what photos you have, how many there are, what form they’re currently in, and what is possible to accomplish in a photo organizing project.
- You’ll learn a proven, step-by-step process that has helped thousands of others get your pictures organized in a way that never seemed possible.
- Once the session is completed, you can continue working with your Photo Manager, if you like, to complete the project.
All Group Class and Private Session participants will receive a free copy of the book “Photo Organizing Made Easy – Going from Overwhelmed to Overjoyed”, authored by Cathi Nelson, Founder of The Photo Managers, a group of 600 professional photo organizers spread around the globe.
Class Size: 3 – 5 people
Classmates will be assigned.
Or, create a group with your friends!
Schedule a day and time that’s convenient for you.
Class Size: 1 person
Schedule a day and time that’s convenient for you.
Why You'll be Happy You Signed Up
Most people we talk to feel that they cannot put a monetary value on the photos they possess. Your photos represent your life story and in many cases, your family history and legacy. Organizing them, preserving them, and sharing them is one of the most valuable gifts you can give to yourself and your family.
Plus, it will always be easy to take a quiet moment — from time to time — to relive amazing family memories by flipping through the photos of your life.
Signing up – and taking this first simple step — will make you feel more empowered and confident to take on your photo organizing challenge. You’ll see how others have tackled the process and learn ways to move forward–by yourself or with the help of a Photo Manager to complete the project. And you will be on your way to having your most important photos at your fingertips to make super thoughtful gifts, create themed albums, and share memories with friends and family.
We want you to be completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Happiness Guarantee. To learn more, and for Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Get the help...and answers...you need from professional photo organizers!
Work with a professional, Certified Photo Manager
Certified Professionals pass rigorous screening by The Photo Managers, the world’s leading educational community in the rapidly growing field of photo management. Certified Photo Managers complete rigorous, in-depth training classes, achieving 95% or greater on each class exam, and provide client documentation and references before earning their designation.
Meet the Photo Managers Who Will Lead Your Session
Allison W. Freedman
Allison is a Certified Photo Manager with a background in law and photography. After organizing and managing millions of documents as a lawyer and over 100,000 photos of her own, she now helps individual and business clients take control of their photos and videos so that they can find their photos quickly and easily and enjoy their memories again. Allison works with each client to create a customized plan that enables her clients to focus on what is important to them.
Charissa is a Certified Photo Manager with a background in Human Resources. She’s lived in The Woodlands, TX with her husband and three children for over 20 years. Charissa discovered early on that photos tell a story, and sharing those stories leads to deeper connections and stronger relationships. She combines her passion for preserving memories with a deep desire to have ALL THE THINGS organized to help others do the same.
Kimberly is a Certified Photo Manager. Her background is in project management and marketing with an emphasis on storytelling. She has always been her family’s historian and enjoys helping others organize and preserve their family stories to share with future generations. Kimberly works closely with each client to understand their personal goals and creates a plan that meets their needs. She feels that each client is unique, and her job is to help them tell their own visual story.